Good day, Inkshedders.
It is time to submit your 2007 Inkshed membership dues. As approved at the 2005 AGM, the dues are $40 for regular memberships and $20 for student, unemployed or underemployed members.
If you are wondering whether or not you have already submitted your dues, you probably haven't. This is the first call for 2007 and my records show only 2 members are paid up for this year.
Your dues primarily go toward graduate student subsidies for presenters at Inkshed conferences, which are sincerely appreciated and which also encourage new members. Please forward your address, telephone number and email address, and affiliation along with  a cheque made out to "Inkshed at NSCAD" to
Jane Milton,
5163 Duke Street,
Halifax, NS, B3J 3J6
Receipts will be mailed promptly. Thank you very much, and looking forward to seeing some of you at the Cs next week. I'm also presenting in the "P" group on Saturday, same time as Rick. Is it a conspiracy?