I wonder if anyone knows of any research that's been done on genre
and writing centres.  I'm specifically interested in how, or whether,
writing tutorials/consultations help L2 graduate students in learning
to write in their disciplinary genres, but I'd be interested in
anything even peripherally related.

Thanks in advance.

Kate Parsons
ALS Grad Student