Hi my name is Ronald Iam 69 years having parkinsons for ten years isuffer
from muscle stiffness and rigidty on the right side of late ihave sever e
lower back pain  my medicationsare 3 syndopa plus,three entacome and four
ropark img tabs could some one help me to know what other medication would
ease my problems i have a stoop and i use a walking stick the pain is more
towards the right hip extending to the butt.

Any remedial suggestions would be welcome or any alternative web sites

Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in