Mr. Smith:

One patient, Susan Fajt, is incensed over they way she has been used by Congressman Dave Weldon as an "adult stem cell success" in Congress.  Susan supports ALL stem cell research, including embryonic, which she feels has been stalled by opponents of ESCR.  She is still paralyzed....some feeling and improved bladder control is good....but it is not a cure.

Jacki Rabon, Lima's other patient, says in the FRC pamphlet "Adult Stem Cells Nine Faces of Success"  that she opposes ESCR because it kills babies.  ESCR does not kill babies and Jacki is pictured standing in braces with canes.

It all depends on you mean by "success" doesn't it?

I understand these nasal cells Lima used for spinal cord injury patients are not adult stem cells at all.

You have succeeded in convincing  many people that there are actually cures out there.  One blogger I encountered mused "does MJFox know about this?", referring to Dennis Turner's big Parkinson's "cure".

The mainstream media doesn't report these cures because they don't exist.

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise AZ

11 year Parkinson's prisoner.