Thank you, Bill.
I think its a much needed resource as well.

To all parkinsn list members,
The Pipeline Project was created by and is run by PWP - we are all
volunteers. We are desperately in need of help to keep it going. We
need people who can write or do research for the web site and
treatment database,  who can do web site editing and  design, and
those with scientific or medical background who can advise us. We
welcome anyone who would like to learn about and help educate others
on new treatment development and why "40 years later" there still is
no cure for PD. We need people who would like to express the  "voice
of the patient" to PD researchers and pharmaceutical companies. We
encourage PWP to take part in clinical trials .

If anyone would like to know more about the Parkinson Pipeline
Project or volunteer to join us, please contact me.
Thanks,
Linda

-- "Dr. William M. Isbell" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I want to thank you for the heads-up on Phyllis Richman's article
.  Also, the article led me to the Pipeline project, which is an
extraordinary asset for us PWP's

Regards,

Bill

William M. Isbell, Dr./Engineering
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At 08:13 PM 3/3/2007, you wrote:
>There's an excellent article on Parkinson's by Phyllis Richman in
>Sunday's Washington Post : 40 Years    Later, Still No Cure. see:
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-
dyn/content/article/2007/03/02/AR200703
-
>To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: