The GDNF4Parkinsons web site is not Amgen's site. This site was
created by trial participants in GDNF phase I and II trials and their
families. It contains their experiences with GDNF and  pleas to Amgen
to reinstate their treatments -- which Amgen has not done. The
company additionally has not made public the toxicology data they
claim supports their decision to halt the trials and the treatments,
in spite of numerous requests from the trial participants, trial
doctors, PD advocates and organizations -- now 2 1/2 years since the
halt.
While other delivery systems for GDNF are currrently being
researched, it will be a number of years before they reach the stage
that infusion delivery of GDNF was at. It was a "bird in the hand"
for Parkinson's patients.
Linda Herman

-- rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yvonne Perry sent me these testimonials: Thanks, Yvonne, Ray

Read these testimonials on Amgen's site:
http://www.gdnf4parkinsons.org/

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]