From: "Joan Snyder" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 6:33 PM
Subject: i haven't had time to post...

..as i have been busy with preparations for our annual funraiser for pd
called SHAKE, RATTLE AND ROLL-2007. i would like to direct your
attention (if you would like to see a very cool photo presentation of
the activities of 2006) to:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6995715058702582751&q=parkinson%27s+disease
these are pictures taken by friend Craig Kendell and made into this
photo presentation by a friend from Texas, Steve Retterer. i think that
they both have done a remarkable job (considering what they had to work
with-lol). please take a few moments to enjoy their fine work.

--
Joan Blessington Snyder   55/17
www.calipso-pd.org