From: rayilynlee  <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent:  Friday, March 16, 2007 12:17:40 PM
Subject: Re: "Biocentric" theory of  universe

Scott:
Lanza was the researcher who did the gene biopsy  type study that showed that
one cell could be taken without destroying the  blastocyst.  His work became
the subject of much argument.

I  think what he meant was that space and time is how we  experience
consciousness.  Certainly before we were born or existed we  experienced
neither.  I think his idea that all living creatures are  bound by themselves
is a good one.  For example, it is difficult  especially with respect to
religion to escape anthropomorphism whether you  are a believer or not.  I'm
guessing my dog Spike does not see the  issue in the same way I do.  We are
both restricted by who and what we  are.

I only posted this because Lanza is a stem cell researcher and I  thought his
ideas were interesting.
Ray