Perhaps you should consider taking Sinemet instead of Stalevo.  I don't know
if you have previously taken Sinemet without Comptan - but it would seem you
have a real problem that is probably drug induced.  You will only discover
the truth if you stop taking Stalevo and the symptoms disappear.  Have you
told your neurologist about these symptoms?
---------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 67/27 with PD)
www.bentwillowfarm.org