  I have been taking Stalevo 150 3x day for about  a year and would like
to determine If your experience with Salevo is similar to  what I have
described below.  Please tell me how the drug affects you so I can
determine the true cause of  my discomfort.

        a) I have developed very painful finger joints  cannot bend two
fingers.
                        My primary doctor has  ruled out arthritis based on  lab reports.

        b) The muscle in my right arm is so painful that I can barely feed
myself.
                        My primary doctor feels  the issue in the arm  is  part of
                        problem with my hands

        c   My bladder control is increasingly problematic. When I feel the
urge I must  go  to the                          bathroom  immediately.   My primary doctor
examined my prostate and                        everything is OK.  I have also taken
herbal products to  eliminate frequent                  trips to the bathroom at
night. My  primary doctor says that  sometimes                  medication can
affect bladder control adversely.

Thanks for sharing your experiences

Gene