Hi All.  I've been out of town, so didn't have a chance to reply to any of
your messages until today.  Wasn't ignoring you.  Was wondering, though, if
any of you have noticed any degree of "on" effect from drinking mineral water?
Laureen has noticed it with both Evian and our New Mexico neighbors'
highly-mineralized well water.  Either seems to induce the same effect as too
low a dose of Sinemet.  Only lasts about 5 minutes or so, but am curious to
know if she's in any way unique in this respect.  Thanks.  Scott

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5200