>===== Original Message From Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
>i found more

Aha!  Now this is different than what I got from the first article Ray posted.
 But it's not a revolutionary way of thinking.  It follows what I said in my
last e-mail and is what I've taught my students for years.  This is not,
however, the universe as a physical entity, but the universe as a concept.
Traditional Chinese philosophy even sees every organism as a mini-cosmos in
itself.  As an anthropologist, how could I not agree with Lanza on this one?
Scott

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University