My wife Kathy started about 6 months ago with a tremor in her right arm.
It was first thought as essential tremor but then developed "clear" PD
characteristics. He Dr is very experienced (in Santa Barbara).

She started Azilect about three months ago- no obvious difference so
far. Also started REQUIP three weeks ago on a gradually increasing
regimen. Starting to notice some improvement. We will report what
happens. Both macdegen (she has the dry version) and Requip can cause
hallucinations. None so far. Requip is infamous for causing a gambling
addiction (i am not kidding).

She is 77, very active. I am retired engineer and health care counselor
(HiCap) - and her administrative sec'y - until she takes up the internet.
Art