Hi Nina,
Great synopsis of the disease.  Brig is suffering with dementia and  that is
the pits.  After 22 years of handling this, I am finally getting  tired and
worn out.  You and I both know, this is not a one -person  disease, it involves
everyone, family, friends etc.  Like you, we have met  the best group of
people in the world, I always said, I never met a Parkinson's  person, I didn't
like.
Hopefully all we have done, from advocacy to clinical trials will keep  newly
diagnosed from the suffering and emotional stress we have had.
Gerry