Dear Friends:  if you go to the site  below and click on "Our 25th Anniversary Issue" you can access the Spring Grandmothers for Peace newsletter which  contains on page 6 a pix and article about our group here in AZ.  I'm in front row middle sitting on my walker.
On page 10 is an edited version of my anti-war essay and pix.  At the end of the article there is a blurb about my Parkinsons:

http://www.grandmothersforpeace.org/index.html