Cant' recall how long MIchigan has participated in April Awareness Month. Ivan Susman was kind enough to send me Maines Proclamation.Michigan has participated ever since.

  The suggestions sent have been excellent.Nina,as usual, has posted terrific information.I wouild like to makle copies ,if it is all right with you.

   I remember the movie,you Brig,the Bences and another fami;y made that was shown at a PAN FORUM.It was a wonderful contribution.

  Lorraine Jeffe