With much help from everyone this year's Canadian Caucus was quite successful,
and a merry one, too. I don't mind putting together a proposal for the next
years caucus, but I would like to get a sense of what kind of interests should
be represented at next year's caucus.

Through some informal conversations, there seems to be an interests in
continuing our discussions on WAC/WID, as well as other writing initiatives in
Canada. But some participants expressed interests in focusing more on progress
of these initiatives and ways of meausring that progress (assessment).

At this time, I would like to hear some inputs so that I can put together a
proposal by the approaching deadline.

Tosh Tachino, M.A., B.A. Honors
Ph.D. Candidate, Iowa State University
Rhetoric and Professional Communication