Tosh, I'm so sorry I only caught a glimpse of you at CCCC--and I'm
sorry I had to miss the Canadian caucus (same time as the SIG I was
chairing).  I'm afraid that my commitments to the FYC SIG and to the
WAC SIG will keep me from making the Canadian SIG very often, unless
they miraculously don't overlap some year.

Best of luck with setting up the proposal.  Will you be at Inkshed?
Cheers--Betsy