Theresa, I'll be sending my registration off today.  I'm just
gathering my wits after the last few days (we had Kathleen Blake
Yancey here from April 18 until yesterday for university-wide faculty
development workshops--all of it was wonderful, but since I was
organizing and hosting, I didn't have two minutes to scrape
together.  I'm confused about the food amounts--are you saying it's
$102 total for the whole conference for food (plus $20 for the BBQ)
or $102 for each day?  Sorry to be dense.  Betsy