Hello everyone.  Things are really starting to come together now for the
conference.  We will have a Reading Room (Roger says the term "Time-out
Room sounds too much like kindergarten) in a room just downstairs from
the main conference room.  There will be a small book display there from
4 or 5 publishers, and some of our own Inkshed publications on display.
If you have articles that you have written or that you have read
recently and that might be of interest to the group, please bring them
along!  Theresa.