So far, I have received 5 positive responses for the Stratford trip to
see Oklahoma. As this is the very beginning of the preview season at
Stratford, there is no Shakespeare play available to see on the Friday
or Saturday evenings of May 4th and 5th.  I will wait one more day for
people to respond and then let the block tickets that I have reserved
go.  I will make sure that the people who have committed to go will get
their tickets, and we'll arrange for transportation to the show.  Theresa.