When the idea of a Stratford excursion was first mooted, I
thought it was a great one.  But I hadn't signed up for this
because, well, I have no particular interest in seeing the
Stratford company do _Oklahoma!_. As a certifiable theatre nut,
almost anything else (except for _To Kill a Mockingbird_), well,
I'd love an excuse to get there. One of my memorable theatre
experiences, in fact, was sneaking out of the Conference
Formerly Known as the Learneds in London to see Maggie Smith in
_The Way of the World_.

For this, though, I'll take a pass, even though I'm grateful for
the work Theresa's done on it.

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.stu.ca/~hunt/