Hello everyone!  As part of the Conference planning, we are offering a
trip to Stratford on the evening of May 4th to see the opening night
performance of Oklahoma!  I need to pay for the tickets we have reserved
for this performance in full by tomorrow afternoon, so I need to know
how many people are planning to attend.  Please respond to Theresa
Hyland:  [log in to unmask] by tomorrow if you wish to purchase
tickets. We are asking for $80 which will include the bus to Stratford
(a 1 hour trip) as well as the tickets for the performance.  Please send
the check for the tickets along with your Conference Registration
Forms.  Thanks, Theresa.