Hi All,
I hope you are in, or almost in, the light at the end of the tunnel of marking and your thoughts are turning to the Inkshed Conference, the warmth in the sunshine, the brave little blossoms showing their heads, and paying your dues. I am happy to report we now have fifteen "official" members and a few in the mail. I know there are many more of you who identify yourselves as Inkshedders and are pleased to receive this reminder.
Your dues cover January to December, so if you haven't sent your dues for 2007 in recently, we need them. Please send $40 for regular or $20 for student/underemployed as a cheque made out to "Inkshed at NSCAD" to
Jane Milton , 5163 Duke Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3J6
I am unable to be at the conference this year, so it would help enormously if conference participants sent in their dues beforehand.
Thanks very much,
Jane Milton