Tosh, I wasn't able to go to the CCCC's this year, although I dearly
wanted to I would be very much interested in doing a short paper on
"Points of Contact" i.e.  doing a comparison of EL1 and EL2 papers
(student concerns, issues in the writing) that students bring to the
Writing Centre.  Not exactly assessment of writing initiatives in WAC
and WID, but I could see how this information could feed into that
assessment.  I look forward to seeing you at Inkshed!   Theresa.