I saw this article last week and thought, why is this news? It's been
happening at programs all over North America for more than a decade.
The pioneer in the idea, so far as I know, was Cornell. It's what
we've been doing in Engineering at Toronto for some time. I thought it
was just a slow week in Education news for them to publish that.

Rob Irish