Thank you so much for these terms, two of which I have never heard of
and one that I had not thought of.  I'll definitely search for the
Fludernik reference and try a broad search for "catachresis"?  Would
you happen to have a source or rremember where you read about it Sean?
  Thanks again to all for helping out. Gloria