Myself and two colleagues are getting ourselves organized and should be able to attend...my employer has a crazy travel schedule for me these days.  So please consider Micahel Ryan and two colleagues as definite, tentatives,  Michael Ryan

Roger C Graves <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  The 24th annual Inkshed conference will soon be upon us and we're hoping to see you here in London. We'll investigate technology's challenges to academic discourse, experience autobiographical approaches to academic writing, and interrogate the border guards patrolling the academic nation's boundaries.

The preliminary program for the Inkshed 24 conference is available from this page:
http://publish.uwo.ca/~rgraves3/inkshed24/program.pdf

Information about registration is on this page:
http://publish.uwo.ca/~rgraves3/inkshed24/registration.htm

And general information about the conference is on this page:
http://publish.uwo.ca/~rgraves3/inkshed24/index.htm

If you are in Southwestern Ontario and can only attend on the Saturday, we have arranged a one-day registration fee (with lunch) for $40.

Roger Graves for the Conference Organizing Committee

Dr. Roger Graves
Director of Writing and Technical & Professional Communication
University of Western Ontario
London, ON N6A 3K7
519.661.2111x85785

http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/