I'd love to come to the conference in general since UWO is my alma
mater and since I have researched alternate discourses in grade 12 ELA
students' writing...but I blew my wad on a presentation in Belgium.
And, I guess I am afraid of losing momentum in the home stretch with
only one and one-half chapters to write...even sitting through
Oklahoma sounds good as I pant to the finish...I could learn to
knit...next year.  Enjoy the conference folks.  Gloria