Theresa--

I sent off my check according to the form--which was mostly registration and meals, I think.  I talked to the woman who does accommodations, and she said that was paid separately and could be paid at the time of arrival.  Are you now saying that we have to send a check for that as well??  Is the total board cost including room fees?

I am so confused.

Professor Sandy Dorley
School of Liberal Studies
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON
519-748-5220 x3819

>>> Theresa Hyland <[log in to unmask]> 04/23/2007 1:07 PM >>>
Hello everyone!  Can you believe that Inkshed 24 is about 10 days away?
  I'm hoping that you have all registered for the conference by now and
that this email is redundant.  Please note if you haven't, that the
deadline for registration is April 27th.  Also, please note that this
year the accommodation and food costs are to be paid separately.  This
has allowed us to keep costs considerably lower than in former years.
You also have a variety of choices:  total board (i.e. per diem for 3
days at $102), lunches only  on Friday and Saturday ($35) and Saturday
night BBQ ($20 extra to the per diem).  Please send checks covering food
costs in addition to the Registration fees and the accomodation costs.
We need to inform the caterers of our numbers by early next week!  If 3
checks seems too many to handle, put it all in one check and let us know
exactly what that check covers. Spring has finally sprung and the campus
should be suitably green by the time you arrive.    Thanks, and see you
next week.   Theresa.

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/