From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandy
Dorley
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 3:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Registration for Inkshed 24

Okay--now I want some sympathy.  I just dumped a Diet Coke into my desk
drawer.  Is the semester over yet??????

Professor Sandy Dorley
School of Liberal Studies
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON
519-748-5220 x3819

>>> Betsy Sargent <[log in to unmask]> 04/23/2007 1:29 PM >>>
Theresa, I'll be sending my registration off today.  I'm just
gathering my wits after the last few days (we had Kathleen Blake
Yancey here from April 18 until yesterday for university-wide faculty
development workshops--all of it was wonderful, but since I was
organizing and hosting, I didn't have two minutes to scrape
together.  I'm confused about the food amounts--are you saying it's
$102 total for the whole conference for food (plus $20 for the BBQ)
or $102 for each day?  Sorry to be dense.  Betsy

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/
              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/