Some have argued that life itself is a miracle.

personally, I have much doubt about this particular " miracle"  - has anyone
considered  her sudden improvement attributing to some sort of
pschychological placebo effect, the same effect like someone with a hole
drilled to one's head with no medicines administered but show improvement
(if i live as a nun, i'd be psychologically profound too)

The brain itself is a "miracle" and is capable of adjusting
itself....temporarily

Going back to the nun case, has there been any examination of her medical
records? surely, it is in the interest of those who want to spread the Logos
to jump all over this case if there's any substance. it is not too hard for
some "nutty"  to fabricate all this just by reading a bit on the topic.

may be I'm just a doubting Thomas, but I believe that if God wanted a cure -
God would have worked his magic with some scientist towards a cure
already....or that he will.

However, that is not to say some of us have silently prayed to PJPII,  Just
for the sake of something like Blaise Pascal's philosophy on belief.

Sorry if i jume around on too many topics,  may be a sign of my brain
getting more damaged :-)

Cheers and "Pray on the high seas but DO keep rowing the boat"

Regards, Ken Nguyen (39 yrs old, Diag. 3 yrs)