Dear Lorraine,
Of course you can make copies of anything I post on the list...that's
the reason it is there.
If you email me with what you want, I will send it to you formatted.
Nina
  "Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape our lives by what
we make of our circumstances."

Secretary/Founding Board Member, The Alliance for Medical Research
(http://www.tamr-ed.org)
Founding Board Member, Texans for Advancement of Medical Research
(http://www.txamr.org)
Vice President, Houston Area Parkinson Society
  (http://www.hapsonline.org)
State Coordinator, Parkinson's Action Network
(http://www.parkinsonsaction.org)