The Vatican always makes a very thorough examination in such cases.  There
are more skeptics at the Vatican than there are on this list - so fear not.
The nun's condition will receive very intense scrutiny.
-----------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 67/27 with PD)
www.bentwillowfarm.org

> Some have argued that life itself is a miracle.
>
> personally, I have much doubt about this particular " miracle"  - has
> anyone
> considered  her sudden improvement attributing to some sort of
> pschychological placebo effect, the same effect like someone with a hole
> drilled to one's head with no medicines administered but show improvement
> (if i live as a nun, i'd be psychologically profound too)
>
> The brain itself is a "miracle" and is capable of adjusting
> itself....temporarily
>
> Going back to the nun case, has there been any examination of her medical
> records? surely, it is in the interest of those who want to spread the
> Logos
> to jump all over this case if there's any substance. it is not too hard
> for
> some "nutty"  to fabricate all this just by reading a bit on the topic.
 Regards, Ken Nguyen (39 yrs old, Diag. 3 yrs)