Hi Ron:

I am basically in the same area as you are.  I live in Indian Head, Md.  I
was diagnosed in 2005 and I am 64.  I see a Dr. Weiner at University of Md, in
Baltimore but I am looking for another neurologist for my local care.  I am
seeing one in Prince Frederick, Md. but I think I expect more out of one.  I also
had seen one in Waldorf, Michael Greenburg until his office staff bugged me.
I just need to find the right local one.  I have left hand tremor and
movement disorders on the left side.  I am on Mirapex 1 mg tid.  Walking is not my
greatest endeavor and would like to be better.  How about you and your DRS.
Thanks.   Debbie