Nina,

  Sorry I haven't answered you,but all my calls to the newspaper have not been returned!!!

  Frankly, it's not too good of a paper,but ,probably reaches many people..

  Being new to the area my options are limited.
   We are leaving to go to MIchigan the 23rd and hopefully sell our place there.Having 2 places is difficult and costly.

  I'll still keep trying.Have shared the excellent info with the nurse here,the director of PDF in Tucson,etc.

  Best to you and Joe,

  Lorraine

"Nina P. Brown" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Dear Lorraine,
Of course you can make copies of anything I post on the list...that's
the reason it is there.
If you email me with what you want, I will send it to you formatted.
Nina
"Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape our lives by what
we make of our circumstances."

Secretary/Founding Board Member, The Alliance for Medical Research
(http://www.tamr-ed.org)
Founding Board Member, Texans for Advancement of Medical Research
(http://www.txamr.org)
Vice President, Houston Area Parkinson Society
(http://www.hapsonline.org)
State Coordinator, Parkinson's Action Network
(http://www.parkinsonsaction.org)