[log in to unmask] writes:

I am on  Mirapex 1 mg tid and get sleepy in the afternoon.  A 20 minute nap
is
all I need and somedays not that at all.  After a 20 minute nap, I  can keep
going.  But do not sleep long at night.  Get up  early.  Debbie

http://www.aol.com.

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

Wash the  mirapex down with a mug of strong coffee - possibly  helps...