i am a newly diagnosed pwp and am currently taking azilect alone as the
Parkinson's Institute (sunnyvale california) feel it is beneficial to
help slow down progression. I find the dietary restrictions not too
difficult (except the red wine part) . I do miss good aged cheese and
love asian cooking (soy sauce is out) but if it helps, I would go on
any kind of diet. So you have to avoid Tyramine containing foods, There
is a list with the medication handout. Nancy