Hi,  I've been taking azilect for about 9 months.  They're being
conservative when they mention the dietary restrictions.  It's my  understanding that if
you take greater than 2 mg then the "cheese" effect would  apply.
I have had no problems with my unrestricted diet.  A little research  on
google will confirm what I've found to be true.  I also don't know what  the Dr is
referring, other than that sinemet might need to be reduced if  dyskinesia
occurs because Azilect, in my understanding, helps to prevent the  dopamine from
breaking down therefore there's more dopamine available to cause  dyskinesia.
 Seems to me good to reduce the sinemet if possible.   Anyway, I'm not on
sinemet, just the azilect 1mg per day.  Check w/ your  dr. for this is my
experience that I share, so not to be taken as medical  advice.

Best wishes,

John