-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Emily Jackson
Sent: 13 April 2007 12:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: hello from new list member

Hi there

I am joining this list as my father-in-law has Parkinson's. I would like to
know more about Parkinson's medicines - what have folks tried, what has
seemed to work, etc. My father-in-law, Charles, is interested in finding out
if anyone suffers from extreme fatigue and what they do about it.

I'm just thankful that something like this exists and look forward to
"meeting" some of you and learning more.

Thanks
Emily