Dear Ron:

Three and a half years is a long time.  Why don't you try and apply for
social security disability?  But I know you have to be disabled 6 months before.  I
took my social security at 62.  At 63, I was diagnosed.  I was advised to
apply for disability and it came right through.  About 8 months.  Parkinson's is
a disease that you can get pretty easily.

I am searching for a DR. To.  We are in a great place, the Wash. Metro area
and there should be a lot of good DRS. I am now as I told you going to
Baltimore, Univ. of Md. to the big guy but need a regular DR. here.  I don;t know what
I am looking for but it is not what I have now in a DR.  Any suggestions
welcome.  Take Care and keep in touch.  Debbie