I can answer that,Carole - imagine your favourite filmstar just came into
the room :)
It relaxes stifff muscles & cheers you up too.....
Amanda

[log in to unmask] writes:

Rigor  mortis,indeed. I'm sorry. I know this is a serious
subject since I also  have this damned disease, but Ray's
answer put me on the floor. It is the  single most
concise,and funniest, assessment of living your life with
PD  I have ever seen. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to
figure out how to get  off the floor...
Carole Hercun

--- rayilynlee  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> It is like having rigor mortis  and you're not dead yet.
> Ray

Do  You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection  around
http://mail.yahoo.com