Yes, I did.  I never had an accident in my life but I was coming home  after
two hours of driving.  I was very tired as I had just gotten back  from a
cruise the night before and I hadn't slept very well.  (I never  sleep very well.)
 I was in stop and go traffic when all of a sudden I  heard crunching, opened
my eyes and realized that I had hit the car in front of  me. I knew before
that that I was fighting off sleep so I had the window open  and was chewing gum
and had the radio playing.  This wasn't a feeling of  gradually falling
asleep though.  It was: awake, boom-asleep, and  crash-awake.  I attributed it to
being sleep deprived all the time but I  never fall asleep during the day esp.
when I'm doing something like

Ginny - [log in to unmask]