[log in to unmask] writes:

Study  Probes Parkinson Drugs' Effect on Motivation
Agents that act on dopamine  may trigger compulsion,  apathy

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/hscout/2007/04/26/hscout603983.html?partner=email

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

Between stiffness, shaking and anger - do we need to blame the drugs, or is
getting compulsive about something we like a reasonable way to take one's mind
 off things ?