Thanks, Jan.  Yes, I had seen that, and in fact looked quickly
for it while I was writing that note the other night, but I kept
finding a different one, "The Disney Trap," which is also worth
looking at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqySp7Nq5j0

(Especially if you think Molly Bloom subtitled in Italian is a
cool idea . . .)

> Just thought I'd mention it as it seems very relevant to our
> discussion. It was put together by the Media Education
> Foundation, and I heard about it on the TechRhet list.

Yep, that's where I heard about it too.  My understanding is
that the folks who made it are expecting Disney to react, via
their lawyers.

I think we all have a duty to violate copyright as often as
possible, just to keep all the corporate lawyers busy . . .

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.stu.ca/~hunt/