At the behest of yesterday's CASLL AGM, I've dug up the information
on the current membership of the Board.

The following Board members began their three-year terms in 2005, and
thus have one more year to go:

Karen Smith
Wendy Kraglund-Gauthier
Julie-Ann Stodolny

The rest of the current Board started in 2006, and thus have two more
years to go:

Patricia Patchet-Golubev (Treasurer)
Geoff Cragg
Miriam Horne
Roger Graves

So all is well for this year (whew!).  We'll need to elect three new
Board members next year and four in 2009.

Brock

W. Brock MacDonald
Director, Academic Writing Centre
Woodsworth College, University of Toronto
119 St. George Street
Toronto, ON   M5S-1A9
Phone: (416) 978-0246
Fax: (416) 978-6111