Hi Nigel.
I've been on rotigotine since last autumn - it's a big help with early
morning stiffness, though doesn't quite remove it.  your GP could  question me, if
that helps.
I was waking up to find I'd turned into a fence-post, now I just lurch
around a bit till things loosen - think the Mirapex wears off.
Amanda