My wife Kathy is newly diagnosed with PD. Has been on Azilect for about
4 months - no problems. Dr started her on Requip IN ADDITION. The
standard kit has you gradually increase the amount until by 8 weeks you
are at 3mg three times a day. She just finished the 8th week. It makes
her a bit nauseous and tired. We meet Dr tomorrow to review results.
will advise what he says. She is 77 and has always been quite active.
The requip seems to help somewhat.

is your edema swelling on the legs or what??

Art Hale