Meditation and Parkinson disease

Relaxation therapy enables me to switch off tremor. But one has to learn to meditate whilst moving around. Like Kung Fu. Lloyd Stewart      Start off doing relaxation. When your mind is relaxed and empty, fill it with something good. Take the good feeling and focus it on the tremor. HOLD THE FEELING WHILST YOU ARE MOVING AROUND I only occasionally have tremor but when I do it is usually able to be controlled. I take sinemet I should try deep transcendental meditation. Google search revals
meditation raises dopamine