[log in to unmask] writes:

I HAVE  BEEN TOLD THAT MOST LISTSERV'S DO NOT FORWARD ATTACHMENTS.
I BELIEVE ONE  HAS TO EITHER COPY AND PASTE THE INFO OR PROVIDE A LINK TO
A WEB PAGE. IF  ANYONE ELSE HAS A BETTER SOLUTION, PLEASE ADVISE.

The web page is  http://www.pdf.org/Publications/      I just downloaded
the  spring newsletter, a pdf file, 12 pages. They offer lots of
interesting  material,
most of it free (except for  DVD's).

ART

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

oops, sorry.   I suppose that's cos there's so many dodgy  attachments...